Sunday, January 22, 2012

Late Breaking News

Dr. Richard Oster, HST professor of New Testament, recently unveiled a blog he calls "Seven Subversive Letters." Based upon research and ideas for a manuscript he has sent off to a publisher, the blog looks at Revelation 1-3.

So says a bulletin which, through a mail mix-up, only very recently reached me. The blog, which began in September, might have saved me a great deal of work, as it treats much of the same material I did. Without intending to in any way implicate him in my interpretations, I received much of my perspective on Revelation from Oster. For those who are interested, both in Revelation and the sociocultural context of the New Testament (which is Oster's specialty), the blog appears to be regularly updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment