Thursday, January 3, 2013

Looking Back on 2012



I crawled out of the hole I slink into every year for the holidays to find that Word Press had compiled a present for me: a colorfully designed "year-in-review" post pre-made for publication. And because blogging is almost inherently self-indulgent, I thought I would post it here and share with everyone. Click here to see the complete report.


Here's an excerpt:

600 people reached the top of Mt. Everest in 2012. This blog got about 3,500 views in 2012. If every person who reached the top of Mt. Everest viewed this blog, it would have taken 6 years to get that many views.

More interesting to me was the fact that the most visited post here this year was on the nature of ethics from my comparative series on Christianity and Jain. What will be the most visited post this year? Probably not this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment